Hotel Bookings and Management
Expert advice to effectively manage your global hotel and crew travel programme
Our Hotel Management Programme has been designed specifically to help clients procure, manage and book hotel accommodation worldwide. Through the programme you are able to efficiently and effectively manage your hotel requirements, including: managing spend, travel policy compliance, efficiency of bookings, traveller satisfaction and duty of care.
Our dedicated hotel team will strategically review your hotel programme and recommend policy and process improvements for long-term success based on consolidated management information.
Our global hotel service includes
- Strategic analysis of your current hotel programme
- Access to ATPI’s Approved Hotel rates
- Recommendations on communicating policy to travellers
- Proprietary traveller profiling tool and behaviour management
- Efficient booking processes, increasing booker productivity and reducing errors
- Provision of accurate and consolidated management information
- Flexible payment options and fulfilment
- Duty of care solutions
Cost management, hotel availability, booking processes and overall hotel quality are the focus to ensure you get the best rates and hotels most suited to your crew’s requirements.
Benefits of our Hotel Management Services
As part of our Hotel programme you will have access to:
- ATPI Hotel Booker™ for hotel booking platform: one consolidated platform to manage all bookings.
- ATPI Analytics™ for reporting tool: track & measure your global travel programme data using our advanced graphical data representation of your travel programme performance.
Why ATPI Griffinstone
We are global leaders in travel solutions, focused on delivering value driven specialist travel and related solutions for the Shipping industry. Our consultants operate 24/7 in key global shipping locations, putting cost effectiveness, safety and flexibility at the heart of our service.
Our proven entrepreneurial spirit combined with unparalleled value and service to meet the evolving, unique and individual needs of our clients. Ensures you can focus on your operations knowing our staff will be there to support.
- Hotel Negotiations In A Tough Energy Industry
- Global Consolidation: Improving Service and Cost
- Find out how we helped Petrofac (a leading FTSE 250 company) with their global travel data