Offshore Travel Systems: Implementation & Training
As a global travel management company we have extensive experience in strategically managing implementation projects on a global and local scale. Successful implementations are the corner stone to your travel programme; if your data, systems, processes and training have not been effectively implemented, it’s likely your travel programme won’t perform well.
Communication and project planning is essential for implementation projects, regardless of scale. Whilst we have a structured process and project management plans, each implementation is tailored to the needs of our clients.
Change management and agency transitions are managed by our dedicated implementation team, who identify your challenges and manage the project to minimise impact to your travellers and internal stakeholders.
Our implementation solution includes:
- Tailored client implementation strategies
- Dedicated in-house project teams
- Structured, project planning based on Prince 2 methodologies
- Change management
- Communication strategies
- Agency transition management
- Traveller and booker training
Why ATPI Griffinstone
We are global leaders in travel solutions, focused on delivering value driven specialist travel and related solutions for the Shipping, Offshore Energy & Resources industries. Our consultants operate 24/7 in key global locations, putting cost effectiveness, safety and flexibility at the heart of our service.
Our proven entrepreneurial spirit combined with unparalleled value and service to meet the evolving, unique and individual needs of our clients. Ensures you can focus on your operations knowing our staff will be there to support.
- Global Consolidation: Improving Service and Cost
- Wilhelmsen: Procuring Global Travel Management
- Find out how we helped Petrofac (a leading FTSE 250 company) with their global travel data