As a global business we take our responsibilities as corporate citizens seriously. There’s no denying that we’re part of an industry that actively promotes the use of transport. But we’re still committed to reducing pollution. We contribute by developing tools that help our clients understand the impact of their travel on the environment.
We encourage environmental responsibility at all levels of the organization, through training, and by explaining our CSR strategy. And we promote open dialog with all our stakeholders about our environmental targets and performance. ATPI sees its responsibility in four areas: Due diligence, Environment, Ethics, and People & Community
ATPI, Environmental Policy
ATPI recognizes that good management includes all environmental matters and is committed to the prevention of pollution. The prevention of pollution is a part of all our decisions, policies, activities, products, and services. We encourage environmental responsibility at all levels of our organization, through employee awareness, environmental communication, and training.
However, being in an industry that promotes the use of transport, both in the UK and overseas, the company recognizes its own critical role in developing products that help customers become fully aware of the effect their travel has on the environment. ATPI has already developed several reporting tools from its award winning travel booking system, allowing clients to gauge their own company's impact on the environment by mileage incurred and the method of travel, and continues to develop such products. The company will:
- Ensure compliance with all applicable environmental legislation and other requirements to which the company subscribes relating to our environmental aspects
- Take advantage of its long-established and powerful supplier relationships, resulting in the best possible terms, including specially negotiated bulk air fares and hotel rates
- Publish the Environmental Policy internally, by posting the document on the company intranet, and externally to all interested parties upon request.
- Set environmental objectives and targets for the company, enable their achievement, and publish the environmental objectives and targets on the company Intranet.
- Maintain efforts to achieve continuous improvement in the company's environmental performance, beginning with full compliance with the requirements of ISO14001:2015.
- Avoid the depletion of natural resources by reducing paper use and recycling waste paper and office consumables.
- Select suppliers who are themselves responsible environmental citizens.
- Foster openness, dialog, and discussion with employees, clients, suppliers, contractors, and all interested parties regarding environmental performance and the environmental objectives and targets of the company.
Measure environmental performance by conducting regular environmental audits and assessments of compliance with the Environmental Policy, relevant environmental legislation, and company requirements.