Duty of Care & Travel Risk Management
Duty of care for travellers extends well beyond just emergencies. It covers everything from loss of documents to ensuring employees don’t have to drive after long flights. Legislation such as the UK’s Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide Act means employers from all industry sectors have both a legal and moral reason to prioritise duty of care.
Thanks to our extensive knowledge and experience within the energy and shipping sectors, we understand the vital importance of duty of care, and the emphasis you place on looking after your travellers, throughout their journeys.
Our approach to duty of care is strategic in nature – we deliver an all-encompassing, proactive solution that will help you keep track of your travellers, anticipate travel disruptions and provide support wherever they are in the world. Key to a successful, integrated duty of care strategy is careful planning and preparation to ensure moral and legal requirements are delivered.
Our duty of care solution includes:
- A strategic, consultative approach to looking after your travellers
- Globally aggregated PreTrip reporting
- Customised travel alerts direct to inbox or viewable online
- Proprietary employee tracking system
- In-house 24/7 out of hours travel service
- Major emergency response management
- Strategic alliances with leading medical and security providers, including International SOS
Why use ATPI Corporate Travel?
We are global leaders in travel management, focused on delivering value driven specialist travel solutions. With over 1,600 business customers, including household names and major industrial players alike. We operate from over 100 offices worldwide, expanding to locations where our clients need us to be.
Our proven entrepreneurial spirit combined with unparalleled value and service to meet the evolving, unique and individual needs of our clients. Ensures you can focus on your operations knowing our staff will be there to support.
- Duty Of Care: 24/7 Support in a Crisis
- How we helped Booking.com with their Global Implementation
- Melexis: Make A Travel Policy Work For Company and Travellers