American Express Business Travel Account
The American Express Business Travel Account (BTA) is ideal for easy management of your flight/train tickets and hotel reservation costs. It is an account centrally invoiced and paid at ATPI Corporate Travel, where all your travel costs are combined for you on a single central account statement. You’ll see the benefits below:
- Cost-savings through deferred payment and efficient management.
- Understanding and control of your travel costs through a flexible account statement.
- Help, security and convenience through a simple declaration process and accident insurance for travellers.
- There are no costs associated with setting up a Business Travel Account at ATPI Corporate Travel.
- Because it is a consolidated file with detailed data, you’ll save on processing invoices.
Click here to download the factsheet.
Want a clearer understanding of how your BTA works with BTAConnect?
ATPI Corporate Travel offers “BTAConnect”, the latest service from American Express, as a complement to the existing service.
BTAConnect makes it possible to communicate through a single network with ATPI Corporate Travel and American Express Customer Service. We have briefly summarised the benefits of BTAConnect below:
- You can adjust your data display to your specific requirements.
- Extra on-line data fields, e.g. cost centre numbers.
- Quick and easy to export data, as a result of which you can simply send your information to other departments.
- A single network for you, the American Express Customer Service and your business travel agency so that queries about transactions can be securely managed on-line.
Click here to download the factsheet from BTAConnect.
Contact one of the account managers if you wish to open a BTA account or if you want to upgrade your existing BTA account to BTAConnect.