ATPI ExpenSys™: Traveller Expenses Tracker
A single view of your companies travel expenses
With ATPI ExpenSys™ you can create one single view on all your travel and entertainment expenses, from the minute travel is being booked until the moment your travellers return in the office. This not only includes air, hotel, rental car or rail, but also taxi rides, underground tickets, personal mileage, parking, car wash, business gifts, lunches and whatever you can imagine being part of a business trip.
A clear and easy process guides your travellers through capturing their expenses, automatically applying business policy, local tax rules and internal accounting codes. It will also help you to stay compliant and substantially maximise your VAT recovery.
Use ATPI ExpenSys™ expenses tracking to:
Report the total cost of your business travel, whether that’s for the entire company, departments, projects or for individual travellers or trips.
- Full visibility of all components that add up to total cost of trip
- Track expenses made outside of the traditional TMC channel
- Manage both credit card and cash expense claims
- Drill-down data to interrogate all spend categories
- Integrates with advanced Analytics features like peer group benchmarking and predictive analysis.
Your benefits of using ATPI ExpenSys™
- Combines expenses with travel data to report total cost of travel at every level from corporate entity to individual traveller and individual trip
- Makes capturing expenses very easy for travellers, in the office or on the move
- Applies policy automatically to reduce workload for approvers
- Allocates expenses to account codes with unparalleled granularity to reduce workload of finance teams
- Applies local tax rules in every jurisdiction to maximise VAT recovery and keep your company internationally compliant
- Limits the resource required. Reduces the cost.
Why use ATPI Corporate Travel?
We are global leaders in travel management, focused on delivering value driven specialist travel solutions. With over 1,600 business customers, including household names and major industrial players alike. We operate from over 100 offices worldwide, expanding to locations where our clients need us to be.
Our proven entrepreneurial spirit combined with unparalleled value and service to meet the evolving, unique and individual needs of our clients. Ensures you can focus on your operations knowing our staff will be there to support.
- How we helped Booking.com with their Global Implementation
- Online Adoption Success - Financial Services Firm in City of London
- Melexis: Make A Travel Policy Work For Company and Travellers